P A L M H O U S E













Jumpsuit/ Shoes - Asos/ Chocker/ Lipstick

The aim was to post at least every other Sunday, but I was a little busy last week and missed a post. But no worries I'm back with my look from my trip to Kew Gardens.

Let's start this post by acknowledging how great this Asos bandeau jumpsuit is and why you should all have one in your wardrobe.

Number One. It fits like a glove, It keeps my waist looking small, it accentuates my bum and it gives me a fuller bust that is normally non-existent.    

Number Two. It's really Simple, so you can pretty much wear it for any occasion. Change your shoes, add some jewellery, add some layers and you pretty much have a new outfit each time.

Number Three. The colour 

Number Four. It looks far more expensive than it actually is.

The only downfall about this jumpsuit is that it doesn't come in black. 


Kew Gardens 

If you have any spare time this summer you've got to make some time to go and spend the day in Kew Gardens. It’s a little pricey to get in (£15), but it’s still worth it, and I'm saying this without seeing half of the place. The gardens are enormous and I didn't realise how big it was until I left and took a really good look at the map of the grounds to realise that I didn't see most of it. So if you do go, go on a hot sunny day and maybe have a picnic after you are done exploring the gardens.  But please follow the map as you can walk for hours and hours (as I certainly did!) and not see everything. 

The Palm house greenhouse is simply spectacular. A masterpiece of Victorian architecture mixed with rare and beautiful plants. The second floor offers a breathtaking view and that is why I had to do a shoot up there in this beautiful jumpsuit, but it was so hot on the second floor that my shoot had to be done in double time or would've seen all my sweat in the pictures. 

The Waterlily house had to be my favourite even with the overbearing heat, the pond looked like a Monet painting.


Oh, and if I haven't sold Kew Gardens to you, then you must take a walk through kew. A lovely, peaceful little town.

Comments

Popular Posts